• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Cookie-Cutter Christmas Gift Card Holder



Hello Everyone,

Last night I created a new Gift Card Holder for this Christmas. It's actually an update to Dawn Griffith's Gift Card Holder that she made last year. If you click on the link it will take you to her wonderful video. I thought the little Gingerbread man would make a nice alternative. I used the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper as well as the Real Red Cardstock. I stamped the Gingerbread man in Crumb Cake. The Gingerbread man has a Red Glimmer Paper Bow at his neck. You can't see it, but I used the fine tip glue pen on the hands, feet, buttons and hair to add some Dazzling Diamonds for a little  more sparkle. He is glued to a Gold Metallic Foil Doily, then I popped it up with some Dimensionals onto a Layering Circles Framelit. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set and is stamped in Real Red Ink. The outline that is stamped in Crumb Cake Ink is from the Thoughtful Banners set and was cut out using the new Classic Label Punch. I also used the punch to cut the hole for the gift card too. That made it very easy.

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for looking!