• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Thoughtful Branches Card



Hi Everybody,

I wanted to post this Christmas Card and show everyone how beautiful it is. We did this at a Christmas Stamp-A-Stack held by my up-line. The reason I am posting it, is that it is a limited item. Both the Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set and the co-ordinating dies will expire on 8/31/16. That's only 1-1/2 wks away, and then that bundle will be retired.

The tree is cut with the Beautiful Branches Thinlits dies on Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper. The little red bird in the tree is stamped in Real Red Ink and then cut with a die from the Beautiful Branches Thinlits Die set too. I think you can just make out the glimmer in the tree. The ground line under the tree is stamped in Versamark, then embossed in White embossing powder. I added a shade line with my Blender Pen in Soft Sky. The sentiment comes from the My Hero set of 12 stamps that help to support the Ronald McDonald House Charities and is stamped in  Real Red Ink. The Real Red  Cardstock was used as a mat for the card front which is Shimmery White Cardstock. The price for the  Thoughtful Branches Bundle is just $52.00 US. This set has so much versatility you will be amazed at the different possibilities.

As always,

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for looking!